when i post a galery image in icon stack i got this result below !

left is my site and right the icon stack (template #5 on theme.co site) why the galery image is not showing ?
Thank !
when i post a galery image in icon stack i got this result below !

left is my site and right the icon stack (template #5 on theme.co site) why the galery image is not showing ?
Thank !
Hi there,
It might be a bug or something regarding this. I would like to check that on my local installation, so if it is a bug I can give a complete report and add to our issue tracker.
Would you please kindly give me a step by step guide on how you added the post so that I follow the same steps in my installation?
If necessary give us screenshots of the steps.
Thank you.
I just ad a post and select the type of post format “gallery” Stack is icon.
HI there,
I tested this in my local installation and I am getting the same issue.
I have submitted a report and added this in our issue tracker.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.