Function.php file error

This morning I went to visit my site deletepress.org, and I’m getting this error:

Warning: require(/home/madebypr/public_html/deletepress.org/wp-includes/functions.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/madebypr/public_html/deletepress.org/wp-settings.php on line 98

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/madebypr/public_html/deletepress.org/wp-includes/functions.php’ (include_path=’:/usr/local/php56/lib/php’) in /home/madebypr/public_html/deletepress.org/wp-settings.php on line 98

I don’t want to send you a ton of code, but in looking in the function.php I can see that line 98 is blank. I’ve compared this to an older backup I have of the site, and it does look different, but I’m pretty sure it is a different version of X Theme. My backup is from April of this year.

I’ve never seen this before, and I’m just trying to figure out what happened. If I can send you other files, let me know.

Thanks,
Brad

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

Thanks for taking a look. Everything is working now. I wondered if this was a server issue from things I read on StackExchange.

Please close this ticket.

And thank you again.
Brad

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.