Fullwidth site + Fullwidth slider on blog site + boxed blog preview and post

I want to have the preview of the post on the main blog page boxed, but leave the slider fullwidth. I also want to have the single blog post itself boxed. This code the closest thing I found to what I need, but the slider is boxed.

.blog .site > .x-container.max.width,
.single-post .site > .x-container.max.width{
width: 86%;
max-width: 1366px;
}

Hi @jerpage,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, I believe to do this task is to play with you CSS codes. In this case, to suggest the best code or CSS to help you, we need to see your setup. Please share us your URL so we could test the CSS code according to your setup.

Thank you so much.

Thanks so much, here is the temporary link - e3ae9412.ngrok.io

It will load slowly because it’s coming from my local machine.

Hey @jerpage,

Do you want your blog to look like this:

If so, that could not be achieved using CSS because the slider is inside a container together with the blog listing. You will need to add this code in Theme Options > JS.

jQuery('.x-post-slider').insertAfter('.x-masthead');

Your single post is also boxed or contained. Please give us a link of a similar setup so we could see what boxed design you’re referring to.

Thanks.

Thanks for letting me know! Your explanation makes sense.

1 Like