Hi,
I know I’ve seen the answer for this question in the old support forum a while back, however I can’t seem to find it anymore. That’s why I’m asking it here again.
I’m using the tiled galleries of Jetpack on my website with the X theme. For some reason, it isn’t full width. It currently takes up 500px instead of the available width of 690px.
Can you help me out? How can I force the gallery to be full width? Or do I need to ask this question to Jetpack?
Hi There,
Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?
Thanks.
Hi,
You can see what I’m talking about on this page:
Hello There,
Thanks for providing the url. X theme doesn’t define a content width, and Tiled Galleries rely on that setting which willthen use the default to 500px wide. You may need to define a specific $content_width value by adding the following code to your theme’s functions.php file:
if ( ! isset( $content_width ) ) {
$content_width = 650;
}
You can read more about the Content Width theme feature here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Content_Width
To learn more about Tiled Galleries and its settings, you can check it here: https://jetpack.com/support/tiled-galleries/
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.