Hi, Im trying to attempt the style of website that can be found here: http://tihanimoore.com/index.html
She has a background image that spans the whole webpage and I can’t figure out how I can achieve this with the Xtheme. Thanks!
Hi @mikemorton,
Thanks for writing in.
Yes it can be done with X theme. Just add the CSS in your section style box that you want to make it full height and width depending on the screen size.
height: 100vh;
min-height: 100vh;
Hope it helps.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Thanks Nico, I’m sure this will work for me, but I can’t find the Style box in Xtheme Pro. It used to be at the bottom of the section box on the left.
Hi @mikemorton,
It is under the setup tab of a section. Check the image below for guide.

Hope it helps.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.