Fullwidth image challenge

Hi!

I am working with a page https://payapi.io/instant-buying/. I have done the page ready, but I tried to put the revolution slider in the top of the page. It just brokes other grids on the page. Then, I tried add on section that I put fullwidth and set the image as a background of the section. The same thing happens and the grip of the rest of the pages get broken. And it´s not just the grid, it hide some content and change the colors etc. My page template is Blank - No Container, Header, Footer. I have tried also fullwidth and revolution slider, but the same things happens.

I thought the problem is that I have added the first section in the end. I tried to add it to this site as well: https://payapi.io/easy-invoicing/. As you can see, it has broken the grid. In the Pro edit, there is three column and it only shows the third one.

So, the question is, how I can set up the fullwidth section on the top of the page?

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

I think I have the same problem on this page as well: https://payapi.io/developers/ I have used two column with the images on the bottom of the page. Then I want to get back to full width. You can see what it does on the page, what it shows is only: [cs_element_column _id=“80”][cs_element_text _id=“81”][/cs_element_column]

And more information. I created a page https://payapi.io/contact/. I have started by creating three column as you can see. When I want to add the next one, no of the my selection come out correct way. If I add one full width section, and add on Contact form, it comes out totally wide. In my preview in Pro-editos I can see it correctly (as all the things related to this). If I add again three column, it shows only one content.

Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

You have a nice site, would you mind providing a video recording of all the issues you’re getting? Seems to be okay except there is no slider so I can’t check that issue.

And please provide your admin and FTP login credentials so I can test it as well.

Thanks!

Hi!

Yes, sure. I made a video of the problem when I add a section on the top of the page. You can see it from here: https://we.tl/C59Z8xPzQW

Thanks!

Hi! I´m not able to give you the FTP rights and I need an email address for giving the user rights.

Hi There,

Last week we released a couple of maintenance update addressing a handful of issues and one of that is Using multiple V2 rows breaking shortcode layout..

Changelog

Please update to Pro v1.2.3

Remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Thanks,

Thanks! I did and that helped!

Glad to hear it !