Hi,
I’m trying to find a way to make my forum sections fullwidth for content. Currently the topic box text gets truncated, which I’d like to fix. Is there a way for me to fix this while keeping the remaining pages outside of the forum as is?
Hi,
I’m trying to find a way to make my forum sections fullwidth for content. Currently the topic box text gets truncated, which I’d like to fix. Is there a way for me to fix this while keeping the remaining pages outside of the forum as is?
Hi there,
There is coming soon page active on your site.
Kindly provide us with the admin login so that we check it.
Thank you.
Sorry for the late response.
Also, I’m trying to remove the “Forum” portion from the breadcrumbs and the “To Forum List” button on that page. Thoughts?
Hi there,
Please kindly go to X > Launch > Options > Layout and Design and set the options appropriately to accommodate your needs:

To remove the Button and breadcrumbs kindly add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:
.x-bbp-header .actions a[href$="/forums/"],
.bbp-breadcrumb-root,
.bbp-breadcrumb-root ~ .delimiter {
display: none;
}
Thank you.
Thank you! I’ve added the code, but it also seems to have removed the delimiter from the forum - post breadcrumb (ex. “Find A Growler > Test” now appears as “Find a Growler Test”)
Hi,
Kindly change the css code to this.
.x-bbp-header .actions a[href$="/forums/"],
.bbp-breadcrumb-root,
.bbp-breadcrumb-root + .delimiter {
display: none;
}
Hope that helps.