Hi,
I wolud like to have most of my site fullwidth, so without a sidebar and for some pages i want to add a sidebar. Is this possible?
Hi,
I wolud like to have most of my site fullwidth, so without a sidebar and for some pages i want to add a sidebar. Is this possible?
Hi!
When editing a page, you can choose a template, on the right side of the page. Here you can choose “blank, no container, header footer” or “blank, container, header footer” for a full-width page, or “Layout - Content Left, Sidebar Right” or “Layout - Sidebar Left, Content Right” for a page with a sidebar.

Hope this helps 
Hi,
Thanks for the help.
I tried this but it’s not working te page stays full-witdh.
Sorry i think it works now! Thanks for the help
@de_Kruijf Glad to hear that it works now.
@Johanschack Thanks for sharing.
Have a nice day,
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.