Fullscreen slider

Hi there!
I´ve serached over many forum lines about my problem but is not solved.
I would like to have my menu over the background slider in my homepage (total fulscreen) and I dont know how.
let me know!
http://miguelmorenomateos.com/
thanks

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in but would you mind to clarify what you’re trying to do? You said over the background slider but you have your menu at fixed-left.

To have your slider occupy the entire above fold (fullscreen), navigate to your slider settings and set the Slide Layout to Full-Screen.

Cheers!

Hi I finally realized how to solve it! I had two contradictory orders in CSS abut transparency!! thank for your help!

maybe you can help me with the white bar in the bottom…Its suposed to be fullscreen and there´s always that white stripe. and its not a footer!

http://miguelmorenomateos.com/

Hi There,

That is the top and bottom padding of main container’s wrapper. Please edit your page and use a Blank - No Container | Header, Footer template (https://prnt.sc/g9ud86).

Thanks,