Fullscreen Slider in first Section

Hi there,
its me again, needing help.

I want the Revolution Slider to be Fullscreen in the first Section after the first Fullscreen Header Slider. (basically it should be as the first Slider)
In the Slider Settings it is set to Fullscreen, but still I have white borders on the left and right side.

Anybody an idea what I am doing wrong? :blush:
Lovely Greetings,
Lars


pw: Anton

Hello @L-A-R-S,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try turning off Inner Container under Section > Row > Setup > Inner Container. Here is the screenshot. https://screencast.com/t/IGMJkzXDvC9M

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

HI, Thanks for your answer.

I was looking for this one already, but couldn´t find it. But now I did, with your help.
Thanks!!!

Awesome!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.