Fullscreen section

Hi guys,

I’m trying to make a template for future use. Obviously Cornerstone/Pro editors have the ability for us to add sections. I’d like for a particular section to stick to a full-screen size, and not adapt to the content in its columns and rows. Is there anyway I can make it possible? I create background images with objects/people in the center, so I wouldn’t mind if, due to its responsiveness, it’s cut out on the sides etc. But I’d love for a section to remain full-screen, without me having to make any manual modifications a la gaps etc. that don’t always work out.

Thanks,
Ankit

Hi Ankit,

You can add to the Customize > Inline CSS > Of your section :

min-height: 100vh;

Hope it helps

Hey Joao, here’s something you need to know if you didn’t already: You’re a ROCKSTAR. Thank you!

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.