Hi team
- I am using a fullscreen modal nav
- When I click an anchor link in the menu, the page scrolls to the anchor
- But the modal does not close
Please help how can I fix this bug

Hi team
Please help how can I fix this bug

Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, the thing is modal navigation was not intended for being a One Page Navigation (a fixed top navbar does). Anyways I am going to report this to our Dev Team as an enhancement to the Navigation Modal.
Cheers!
Is there a fix or work-around? I have the exact same problem!
Hi there,
As my colleague stated the modal navigation is not meant to be used for the one-page navigation. We already informed our development team regarding this.
It is added as a feature request to support this feature for the one-page navigation but it is not a bug. That feature may or may not get implemented depending on the volume of requests and the feasibility.
I would use other means to have a one-page navigation.
Thank you for your understanding.
Is there a way to vote up feature requests? I too would like to see this implemented.
By the way, I was able to resolve this using the following jQuery function:
jQuery(function($){
$('.x-modal-content a').on('touchend click', function(){
$('.x-modal-close').click();
});
});
Would love to see this implemented natively, though, as it seems to be pretty straightforward.
Glad you’ve sorted it out and thank you for sharing the solution with us. It has already been added as a feature request. As stated above this feature may or may not get implemented depending on the volume of requests and the feasibility.
Thanks!