Full width Youtube video

Hi there, I’m trying to figure out how to make a video full width. I have a section set up with a classic embedded video element, I pasted the code in, made sure the margins and padding on the section, row and column are all set to 0. But there are still two white bars on either side of the video.

http://psacphoenix.azurewebsites.net/

Video on the homepage here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! To make the video full width, please add the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

.home .el2.x-container.max.width {
    width: 100% !important;
    max-width: 100% !important;
}

Cheers!

1 Like

THANK YOU! :smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.