I would like to use the static home page so I can create my own layout, however, I don’t know if what I want to do is possible. I want a full width revolution slider as the Hero section, then the side bar would start below that. I don’t want my side bar to go all the way up to the header on my Home page. See illustration attached.

Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
That’s possible, simply create a header (in Pro) or use standard header (in X). Then create a slider using Revslider plugin, then edit your home page and go to below masthead slider setting section and assign your slider. It will stack as above.
Then for posts and sidebar, it depends on you if you wish to use the builder to create 2 columns (for posts and sidebar), or simply use page template that has sidebar.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.