Full width section using default template

Hi there,

Is there a way to make a section go fullwidth while using the default template (content left, sidebar right). I want to use this instead of a footer widget as X doesn’t allow for shortcodes from the Essentials Addon for Cornerstone plugin I’m using. My URL is http://naokokamura.ca/demos/savvy/. You can see that when you hover over the footer, the icons don’t come up but it works fine in a regular section. Please advise. Thank you.

Hi There,

I am sorry, but it is a bit confusing, can you provide the specific URLS and a mockup of what you want to achieve?

Regarding the icons not appearing you need to contact the plugin developer.

Thank you

Hi there,

Sorry if there was any confusion. Hopefully my explanation is clearer this time. I am using the Default template (content left, sidebar right). Is there a way to make just one section to go full width. I want to use this section as a footer instead of the footer widget that is currently on there. My URL is http://naokokamura.ca/demos/savvy/.

Thanks.

Hi,

Regretfully this could only be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!