Full Width Post

Hi,

I’ve converted a page to a post, and I would like it to have the same full width layout as the original page. I’ve tried numerous hacks from previous threads but nothing has worked.

How can I send a private message and I’ll provide the links?

Many Thanks
Mark

Hi There,

Please try adding the following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.single-post .x-container.max.width.offset {
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 100%;
    margin: 0;
}

Let us know how it goes!

That worked great! Many thanks.

I still have some unwanted white space below the header - is it possible to remove this so the post is identical to the original page?

Thanks again, Mark.

I just worked it out. I added the following lines to my child theme style.css file :

.single-post .entry-title {display: none;}

.single-post .x-header-landmark {display: none;}

.single-post .entry-content {margin-top: 0px;}

Is this OK? Or is there a better way to do it?

Hi there,

Yes, it’s okay as long as it works as you expected :slight_smile:

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.