Hello,
I am having trouble with full width plugins such as The Grid and Essential Grid going behind the navigation menu.
I want this to be full with within the body container only.
Please advise.
Thanks
Hello,
I am having trouble with full width plugins such as The Grid and Essential Grid going behind the navigation menu.
I want this to be full with within the body container only.
Please advise.
Thanks
Hi @dmit02,
Thanks for writing in.
I could not replicate your setup to mine. To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
Hi there,
Please try to set the Page Template of the page you linked to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer,
You can do this when you click on Edit Page then on the right side of the edit page area, you will see the Page Settings option.

Hope this helps.
Hi Jade,
This has not solved the issue.
Please advise.
Thanks
Hi There,
Please navigate to your Grid Settings > Layout and disable the force Full Width option.
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
Glad to know that, you are very welcome 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.