Full Width Images and Pro

Hi there. At www.martinrayvaughan.com I am beginning my journey with Pro. On my homepage, I was going to try and emulate the Ethos 02 demo content as much as possible, but try building it from scratch.
Can you suggest how I can bring the revolution slider element (one image right now - some horses) into a full width, edge to edge style? Borderless?

Thank you!

Marty

Hi Marty,

Thank you for writing in, on your page General Settings, please use a Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template.

screenshot

Section is fluid, meaning it will take the entire width of your page (unless it has a define max-width), its the Row that has the inner container. Inspect your Row and turn off the Inner Container option, that should make the Row a fullwidth and its content.

screenshot

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I have done the above suggestions and I am still getting a border around the slider. Check it out at www.martinrayvaughan.com.

Thanks for the additional help!

Hi There,

Please check if you have choose Blank NO Container or Blank Container

It should be Blank NO Container.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.