Full width image with link

My site coalign.co has many full width images the work perfectly until I add a link to them. Once I I do this they don’t stretch beyond a point and I get spaces on the left and right. How do I eliminate this? Even using margin: 0 auto; does fix the left and right.

Hey @coalign,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information(Use Secure Note):

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. To resolve your issue, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

a.x-img>img {
    min-width: 100%;
}

If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

1 Like

Hi,

Sorry about the delay. I’ve added the requested details to the secure note. I’ve also setup a dummy page that showcases this issue. Basically it seems to affect only png and gif. The first image on the page is a jpg which remain full width on enabling link but the image below which is a png is clearly affected.

IMPORTANT: You may need to view the page fullscreen on your system to see this problem. The bottom image scale fine till about 1400px width but then stops, while the jpg scales fine to any size.

Thanks a lot. That worked perfectly!

You’re most welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.