Full width iFrame section/row

Hi There,

I have entered this piece of iframe code into a raw element into my demo page but I do not succeed in getting it full width. How can I achieve this?

It is this coe:

I tried to change the template setting to full width but no success. Maybe it is in the iFrame code but changing 800 with to 1920 did not do anything. Not so familiair with iframes.

If you can help out that would be great!

Regards,

Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have added logindetails in a secure note.

Regards,
Richard

Hi Richard

On Appereance | Customizer | Layout nd design you can make the width of your content larger.

On your page > Click edit page> on Wordpress classic backend editor > Page Template > Select Blank No Container Header Footer instead of full width

On Cornerstone, click on the magnifying lens of the row where you have placed the iframe and turn off column container.

Hope it helps

1 Like

Thanks!

Yes, that solved the issue!

Regards,
Richard

You’re welcome.