Full width header image

I am trying to add a full width image as a header for my site.
So far, all I have is the image above the main part of the site and not above the sidebar.
I know the navigation would have to move - and would like it at the top of the sidebar.
Is this possible?
My page can be found at
http://nikwhite.me.uk/readership/

Hello @manofmann,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-brand img {
    width: 100% !important;
}

Thanks.

Thanks - that looks great!
Is it possible to get the padding at the top, or to fill the whole screen width rather than just the above the page and sidebar?
Thanks

Hey There,

To get rid of the padding, you need to go to X > Theme Options > Header > Logo & Navigation. You must set the Layout to Stacked.

And please also add this code:

.x-logobar .x-container.max.width {
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 100%;
}

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Thank you again - it is much better, but there is still a border around the header image

The full global css is

> .entry-wrap {
>   background-color: #000145;
>   box-shadow: 2px black;
> }

> form#searchform input {
>     background-color: #000077;
> }
> .form-search:before,
> form#searchform input {
>     color: #fff;
> }

> .x-logobar .x-container.max.width {
>     width: 100%;
>     max-width: 100%;
> }

> .x-brand img {
>     width: 100% !important;
> }	

I hope you can help

Hello there,

You can remove the border by adding this code into your Global CSS:

.x-logobar-inner {
    padding-top: 0 !important;
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Hope this helps.

Brilliant!
That is just what I wanted - thank you everyone!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.