Full width header and boxed content

Hi experts I was wondering if you can help me.
I want to have my nav bar, header, slider etc full page width but the content boxed on each page.
Even if I am creating a ‘one page’ web site I would like the same effect where the page title, sliders etc for each section are full width but content boxed.

How would I go about this?

Many thanks

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi I was asking in general terms but the website I have just started working on which I would like to apply this to is www.tikiinsulations.co.uk

Thanks

Hi there,

To achieve the effect you will need to setup your website as a fullwidth one by going to X > Launch > Options > Layout and Design.

Then use the Above/below masthead functionality which is available on each page meta options to add your Revolution Slider which will make the slider full width.

For the content of the website you can go to X > Launch > Options > Layout and Design and set the width of the content to a percentage which will have a container.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.