Full width dropdown

Hi,

I’ve tread reading other threads about this but can’t seem to find a definite answer to what I’m trying to do.

Is it possible to make the dropdown of a menu full width and place items horizontally in it?

In the image below you can see what I am trying to achieve in Green and red is the current setup I’m able to get.

Is it possible to replicate the green dropdown?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Pontus,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that you are using the Navigation Inline element in the Header > Bar. To make the Navigation full width, you need to set the Flexbox > Self Flex value to the Fill Space Equally as shown in the given screenshot.

Please make sure that the Bar > Container width is set to 100% to get the above settings to work as you want.

If that does not work, we need to investigate your settings, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi again,

I tried the suggested settings but couldn’t get it to work. I added info in a secure note.

Thank you!

Hi Pontus,

I have checked the Header on your website but didn’t find the structure described in the screenshot. Can you please share the exact page URL or the header where we can find that?

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

Are you referring to https://www.businessinsider.de/ ?

Hi Pontus,

You have given the credentials for the following website which is not that you are mentioning here.

If that is not the website where you are having the problem, please share the exact URL and the credentials for further investigation.
Thanks

Hi Tristup,

Businessinsider.de’s menu is the layout we are trying to copy on the site that I sent you.

Hi Pontus,

I think there is some confusion, it was thought that you have a problem with your website to achieve what you have shown in the screenshot in your first post. And my solution was based on that, now it is clear that you want to achieve the menu style from a different site. Coming back to what you are trying to achieve, it is not possible using the Header Builder or Navigation Inline element. I would suggest you try the Ubermenu plugin to acheive what you are trying. I would suggest you go through the following documentation which may help you.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.