Full Width Container Background on Posts

Hey there,

I was wondering if you could help me figure out how to get section backgrounds on my posts to span 100% of the “white content box”–for a lack of better words. In other words, I want a row background to cover 100% of the article’s content container.

You can see the white content box I use on my posts here: https://naturalife.org/natural-remedies/rhodiola-benefits

I know how to add a full width background to a section on a full width page but the normal method doesn’t seem to work with posts. Setting the post as a full-width post doesn’t work either.

Is there any code I can insert into the section to get the background to span the full width of the content’s white container?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Cameron

Hi Cameron,

Please try adding the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.single-post .x-main {
    width: 100%;
}
body .x-sidebar {
    right: 0;
}