Hi guys, I have a problem.
It’s hard to explain.
I’d like to have a fullwidth row, splitted in two column eqqual height equal width.
I want there is a colour and a text in the one and an image in the second.
How t do this? I can’t do it.
I send you a pintscreen.
Here wi go, thank you
HI There,
1- Add section
2- Divide in two columns
3- Click on the magnifying lens of your ROW and turn off column container and turn on marginless columns.
4- Add an image element to your left column.
5- Click on the image element, click on the customize tab on the very top of the element and add the following class to the class box: man
6 - You can add the content to the left column.
7- If the content of the left column is longer than the image beside it, you can go to the customize tab of each column and add the following CSS to the Inline CSS box: min-height: 500px;
Hope it helps
Hi, nothing happens, the image doesn’t fit yet
Hi There,
Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.