Hello, We have a full width background image set to auto expand as the window gets wider but when we expand the window it appears that we can see a band that appears to be the Section 1 area in the builder area. is there a way to get rid of this banding when expanding the window size?
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, you mean this area? Add a property min-height: 100vh; on the STYLE field of your first section. That will make your section occupy the entire above-fold of the page regardless of the viewer’s screen-width.
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
Perfect. I am sure that I will run into this again, is there a quick explanation as to what was happening or what your style code did?
Yeah sure, the min-height CSS property defines the minimum height of the element, its like telling the section that, not to be below this height. (follow this link for more info.)
The real trick there is the vh (viewport height) unit. In layman’s term 100vh means 100% of the height of the viewer’s screen. (more details here.)
Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!
In the new pro content builder, v2 sections do not have a style portion. How do we achieve this then?
Hi There,
That is weird, did you inspect the section? (the magnifying glass icon next to the section name)
V2 section still has the STYLE field (https://prnt.sc/gtxhu2). Please update your Pro to latest version (1.2.2) and clear all caches after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
Thanks,
I did clear the cache. I will check it again. Also, does the new v2 elements have the easy fade in effects, from the various directions? And seriously is there an instruction manual for the new pro system? Feels like we have to hunt for information.
HI.
When you add a new section under inside pro 1.2.2, there is no longer a style area for section. This is the new v2 section I am referring to. If you add an older v1 section, then yes, there is style section there. Can you clarify? I have cleared cache and tried another browser that I do not use with theme.co pro as well.
Hi There,
Now I see, Please inspect your Section and see the Customize tab, the Inline CSS field is the new Style field.
The Fade In effect is on the Columns (https://prnt.sc/guqln1), not on the Section.
Thanks,