How can I add spacing to my icon list and control the space above and below them?
Thank you for your assistance.
How can I add spacing to my icon list and control the space above and below them?
Thank you for your assistance.
Hi @jrpetro,
Thanks for writing in.
Please share us your URL so we could check the code if it is the right code to your setup.
Thanks.
ok I will thanks for your support
Hi There,
Sorry but icon list has no option for that. But you can use the custom CSS below to control the spacing of the icon list items. Keep in mind that this will affect all your icon list element, so only add this on your Page CSS if you don’t want this spacing to be global. Else add it on the Theme Options > CSS
/*icon list item spacing*/
.x-ul-icons .x-li-icon {
line-height: 2.5;
}
Feel free to adjust the 2.5 value where you see it fits.
Have a nice day,
Cheers!