Full section width map problem

Hi,

I need some help with setting the map to full width within a container. I have look into and tried other forum related but it doesn’t seem to work with your new update or most likely im doing something very wrong.

forums I referred to



What I have done till now,
Adjusted my site width to 93%
used the short code in a text element.
removed all padding and margins form the section
[map no_container=“true”]<iframe frameborder=“0” scrolling=“no” marginheight=“0” marginwidth=“0” src=“https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d2508.277777098092!2d-114.07279278432868!3d51.047958552011956!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x53716ffca025d0d9%3A0xa4dd5ffd2d255cc7!2s404+6+Ave+SW+%23300%2C+Calgary%2C+AB+T2P+0R9!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sca!4v1512806630679” height=“350” [/map]

please help me! and let me if you need access to see the site I current have the under-construction page up

Hey There,

To make the google map fullwidth, you have to disable the Inner Container of the row in the section:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks that worked!

Glad we could help,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.