Full Screen Video Cutting Off Video When I Minimize with Advanced Controls

I was hoping I could get some help with the Xtheme Video player.

I have linked to a amazon .mp4 file and using the built in XTheme Video player to display on a page.

When move the video to full screen via the advanced controls, it expands perfectly to the screen.

However, when I use the same button on advanced controls to minimize the screen, it shrink the video, but it gets cutoff in the process. The video itself continues to play, but displays like its in full screen, but with a minimized container.

When I press escape on my keyboard instead of the minimize button on advanced controls, the video container shrinks to size as expected.

So, there seems to be some type of bug with the minimize advanced control feature.

Any help would be much appreciated …

Hey there,

I’ve replicated the issue in my test site so it must be a bug. I’ll post this to our issue tracker so our developers could be made aware if it’s time to go through the list of bugs. Please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.