Full Screen Slider Background Image

Hi, I’m trying to use the Full Screen Sliders from the Modern Sliders pack and use a background image in place of the color. I’ve read the help given here: Modern Slider Background Image… but I’m struggling to get it working correctly. It either shows a single colour, a single image for all, or just breaks completely and I lose the slides.

I’m adding
backgroundimage : “url”
into the JSON file…

I’ve changed the background to advanced and so far tried “looper - current item” and “looper - key” with background image but neither seems to be working.

Any help appreciated! Thanks

Hello @underbitestudio,

Thanks for reaching out.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I’ve included the info you’ve asked for

Hello @underbitestudio,

It seems that you have not added the correct code in the background color picker box and background image box. I went ahead and added the correct code in the background color picker box and background image box.

For Background {{dc:looper:field key="backgroundColor"}}

hometest-Page-Builder-Pro

For Background image {{dc:looper:field key="backgroundimage"}}
hometest-Page-Builder-Pro (1)

Please check your site now.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Ah I see… I didn’t think I had changed that from the template, but yes that looks perfect now. Thanks!

Hello @underbitestudio,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any more concerns regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.