Full pages and boxed posts

Hello I am trying to set the home page and all the other pages to full width and the posts as boxed. I have set the home page to “blank, no container, header, footer”. But when I change the template layout and design to “boxed” I overrides the home page and everything else. Or is there a way to set only the posts to boxed? Please let me know!

Hi There,

By default, the posts of X Theme are in a container.

As you can see here:

Normal page > http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/

Post > http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/5-reasons-you-need-the-x-theme/

In this case, the post has a sidebar, but even without the content of the post would be restricted to a container.

If your website looks different, please provide the URL so we can take a closer look.

A boxed website would include the header to be boxed, unfortunately having a boxed layout for posts, while a full width for other pages would be possible but with custom development which would be out of the scope of our support.

Thank you

Hello and thank you for your initial help. I have no problem with the post showing in a container. The problem is that the the background colour or pattern I have set as default is not showing - the whole page is just white. You can see the page at [http://www.xxxx). This is just one of the problems I am encountering but I will open a new thread for my next question. If you could help me with the background colour pattern that would be great!

Hi there,

Is there a chance that you can temporarily disable the plugin that stops the frontend users to use the right click button on the page. We will need to be able to do this function in order to trace the issue on the site.

Thank you.

I have disabled the plugin. If you could take a look that would be great

Hi Jade, I did some css changes - all good now!

Glad to hear that :slight_smile: