Hi,
I’m struggling trying to adjust height of featured images on home page of gsdq.org. How can I have full height featured image.
It’s working on https://gsdq.org/quoi-de-neuf/
Thanks for any help here
Hi,
I’m struggling trying to adjust height of featured images on home page of gsdq.org. How can I have full height featured image.
It’s working on https://gsdq.org/quoi-de-neuf/
Thanks for any help here
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! It seems that you’re using a 3rd party plugin Recent post widget extended (https://wordpress.org/plugins/recent-posts-widget-extended/). Try following their shortcode filters which you can specify width and height.
Please note that we usually don’t provide support for 3rd party plugins.
Thanks!
Thanks mldarshana,
After a few hours trying to get featured image full height, I did switch to another plugin for my purpose.
Still, I think there should be more tweakings avaliable for recent post display included in the X elements.
Thanks anyway for your reply
Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback we will inform our development team regarding the feature request but we will need more detailed information on which option you have on your mind that you think will improve the recent posts shortcode?
We will be happy to add it to a feature request.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.