Full Content in all pages such as page 2

I’ve been making a lot of changes according to the forum. All changes work on 1st page of category, archives, and front page but when you click on page 2 and on, full content does not show. Anyway possible I could get help? Thank you in advance.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, would you mind to clarify what you’re trying to do? And please provide us the URL of the pages involve. You can use the “Secure note” if you dont want to show your URL publicly.

Have a nice day,

Please see secretp.com, bottom right, click key and enter ‘testing’. When you see main page, those are rss feeds. Go to second page, setup is the same, when you see content, it say, nothing is here but when you click post, you will see content. I will need to see full content in all pages.

Hello There,

This is what I am seeing in the page 2:

Could you please send us a screenshot of your issue?

Thanks.