Frontend of website not displaying cornerstone changes

Hi there. I’ve recently had an issue come up with editing my website. When I go to the back end of my site, where I control all the editing through X and Cornerstone, all my changes show up. However they are not being reflected on the front side to the public. It occurred to me this has been going on for at least a couple weeks, based on when I last updated the site. I always save the changes made and receive confirmation. I’m also current on all updates. I’ve called Bluehost and verified it’s not a memory issue either. I’m not sure if something was broken in a previous update but no one I’ve spoken with thus far (IT friends and Bluehost) has been able to figure it out. Please help me get the changes I make to show up to the public. Some of these changes are rather crucial as they have to do with legal matters.

I was sent a list of troubleshooting ideas, but I’m not super IT-literate and don’t know how to do everything listed. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

UPDATE: I just deactivated all the plugins, which seemed to solve the issue. Upon reactivating the plugins one at a time, the site still seems fine.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing, that sounds a caching issue. Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.