Front-end disorder upon publishing

My post looked good in previews on both wordpress and cornerstone before publishing. However, once published the whole page became disordered and chaotic and the previews no longer show the clean layout there was pre-publishing. I’m wondering if I accidentally deleted a piece of code that caused this to happen, but can’t seem to track it down. I’m hoping someone from support could take a look.

Hi @depa0042,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, we’ll absolutely try to help you. Please share us your URL and admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Additional note: It still looks as intended in Cornerstone, though not in Cornerstone preview.

I have gotten it back so that it looks good in preview on the larger screen platforms but not the smaller; i.e. screens under 979px. Could you help me troubleshoot this?

Hi There,

On which specific post that is happening?

Thanks

I’ve solved it. Thank you!

Hello There,

It’s good to know that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.

Best Regards.