Front End Conflict - Help

Hello,

I keep receiving the message “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading” whenever I try to edit a page in pro on https://envisioncanada.org. I have tried clearing cache, I have ensured my theme and plugins are up to date, and I am still having the issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,

Matt

Hi there Matt,

As you mentioned you’ve tried clearing the cache, do you have an actual cache plugin activated? If you do, try deactivating that and see if it then works correctly.

If it still doesn’t work correctly, can you try disabling all plugins apart from Cornerstone and see if loads, it’s possible there could be a plugin conflict causing the preview to break.

If it still doesn’t work, please send through some WP Admin and FTP details in a secure note and we’d be happy to further debug this for you.

Thanks!

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the help! The issue was a plugin conflict with “Better Wordpress Minify”. I am experiencing another issue on another domain, maybe you can help as well. On the domain https://choosechangecanada.org, when I go into the pro/cornerstone visual editor, the font size is increased to a very large size. When I make a change and save it the font size is correct on the front end, but in the visual editor it is way too large.

Thanks for all your help Jack!

Best,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Can you confirm you have X and PRO updated to the latest versions?

Did you try testing for plugin conflict as well on this site?

Have you tried a different browser? - This issue should happen on any browser, but so just we know more details.

On which browser you are experiencing the issue?

As the conflict is happening on the backend would you mind providing your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look? Also please let us know which specific page and text you are referring to.

Thank you

Hi Joao,

I just updated to the most recent version of pro and all seems to be gold now. Thanks so much for the help!

Best,

Matt

Perfect! glad that you have managed to fix the issue :slight_smile: