I have tried deactivating cache etc. It is very slow and I would love some help with this. Thanks.
here is the error
A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.
I have tried deactivating cache etc. It is very slow and I would love some help with this. Thanks.
here is the error
A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.
Hi There,
If you are using Cloudfare please refer to this link :
https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/
Please try clearing your browser cache and testing it again.
If you have cache plugins make sure to flush the cache and test it again.
If the issue persists, please try deactivating all third party plugins. If the issue is resolved you can activate one by one until find out which plugin is conflicting.
If that does not help, would mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
Here you have a video tutorial in any case:
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.