Front End Broken

My website had a few warming messages and the front end was broken. I asked the hosting company to fix them. The warming messages were gone but the front end is still broken. I asked the hosting company to restore a couple of times but the problem cannot be fixed and asked me to contact the developer. I had not updated anything on my end since I tried to update the cornerstone a few years ago and the website got messed up. But at that time, the hosting company was able to resolve the issue. Please advise how to fix my website.

Hello @vsw,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked out your Themeco accounts to find out the site URLs associated with your 2 X theme licenses. Most of the sites are using the outdated X theme and the Cornerstone plugin. Please have it updated to the latest version which is the X theme 9.1.4 and Cornerstone 6.1.4. After doing the updates, always clear the plugin caches especially because you have installed the Litespeed cache plugin. If the issue persists, kindly check out this documentation articles and troubleshoot the most common issues.

And if above else fails, we would love to check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hello @vsw,

There is a JS error on the page. I can see that the typing text is not working. If I can log in to your site, I may be able to figure out the cause of the issue. Please provide us access. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

hey @vsw,

The given credentials does not allow me to edit the page in Cornerstone. If you can make it as an Administrator, that would be great.

Thanks.

I updated the role to Administrator.

Hello @vsw,

I found out that you are using the Classic Typing text element. Be advised that there is an ongoing issue with this classic element. It is best that you switch to the Headline element and enable the Typing feature in the element settings.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

There is no difference between choosing <h1> and <h4>!! It does not show up as a headline.

Hello @vsw,

Unlike the classic elements that relies on the Global Options settings, you will need to style it in the provided Text option.

Take this example URL in the secure note wherein it uses <h4> and the font size of 2em.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your support!

You are most welcome @vsw!
If we can be of assistance again, please do not hesitate to create a new thread.

Cornerstone is having a problem again!!!
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method
Can you please help?

Hi @vsw,

I check your website and it seems that you have already fixed the issue. On the other hand, most of the call to undefined method issues has something to do with the PHP version. Please make sure that the PHP version of your website is 7.4 or up.

Thank you.

Hey @vsw,

The given credentials is not working. Please double check it so we can log in and investigate the issue.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.