From X Menu, can´t access to cornerstone, theme options, templates, global blocks and design cloud 2

Hi,

i have installe x theme today ( i did it many times before), but these time i cant access from x menutu to: cornerstone, theme options, templates, global blocks and design cloud . I have testes permalinks like the guide says.

I had erased the other topic contebt becouse i put personal information.

Thank you in advance.

Alvaro

Hello @AlvaroGM,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site’s Dashboard it seems that your .htaccess file is not writable. Please check your .htaccess file and give sufficient permission because of that your Permalink is not working. You can access the .htaccess file by FTP or Cpanel. You can find this file in your website’s root directory.

Please note that if Permalink setting won’t work properly then your Design cloud or other theme feature won’t work properly.

Hope It Helps
Thanks

Thank you @PrakashS for you response.

I changed permissions but it didn’t work, finally i re-installed all, wordpress and the theme. Made changes before the installation of xtheme and it worked. It showed me some errors but after some time they disappeared (image attached).

Thank you again

Hey @AlvaroGM,

You are most welcome!!! It is good to know that everything is back to normal.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.