Could you please tell me how I can make it so that the video doesn’t have a border, as in the bit next to the video playing?
What I mean is, I want the video to be full screen, ideally responsive too.
URL: basedcreative.com
Could you please tell me how I can make it so that the video doesn’t have a border, as in the bit next to the video playing?
What I mean is, I want the video to be full screen, ideally responsive too.
URL: basedcreative.com
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! You aren’t supposed to use Youtube link in the background video source. You need to insert a direct video source for exampleL http://example.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/video.mp4. If you have the original video file, please upload it in your Media library and use the direct video source in the background video source filed instead.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.