Four Column Spacing Issue

I’ve got a container with four columns. Due to elements further down the page needing to be full width, the page is set to Blank - No Container, Header | Footer, which I think is throwing off the spacing for my coumns. I can center them by adding padding-left: 60px; to the container style, but that puts it off-center on mobile. I need them to be centered on both deskktop and mobile.

The site is https://cloudwyze.nextwavedemo.com/.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

The normally a 4 column container stays always center without adding any custom margin or padding.

I can see your columns are miss aligned, to help you find what could be the issue please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can investigate if it is a theme issue or issue with the content you have added.
All The best!
Thanks

Secure note added to original post. Thanks.

Hi There,

Try to put the padding-left:60px; back and then add this css code in Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS…

@media (max-width: 767px){
    div#x-content-band-1 {
        padding-left: 0 !important;
    }
}

This will remove the padding in mobile view.

Let us know if it works.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.