Forum Username

Hi there,

I’m using X for clients and usually when I buy a license I create an account for them with a username and password to connect their license code to. I’ve been using Last Pass but for some reason it was copying the wrong information when setting up the accounts. When I use both the username that I thought I set up and the email address as the username, neither of them work - i get an error message that the user does not exist, so I cannot log into the account. I can change the password, but I cannot find the username. Can you give the the username that is connected with an email address in a private message? I will send you the email address in a private message as well. The email address is my client’s. Thanks.

Hey There,

The associated username is: robbieholz

All the best!

That’s what I thought. I have now tried twice to reset the password. She forwarded me the email and both times when I tried to reset the password I got a message saying This password reset token is invalid. Frustrating! What do you suggest? I can’t get into her account to validate her code on a new url. I’m using another license that I own for the time being, but I really want to get this sorted out. Thanks.

Hey There,

Please send us an email with her account email to the email provided in the secure note. Once confirmation I will manually reset the password for you.

Ok. Thanks. I just responded.

Glad to hear!