I am trying to create a form through the wordpress plugin, none other are installed. When I place the form on my website, I can see it, but I can’t submit anything. It registers that I have viewed it, but not submitted.
Hey @stevedusek,
I see you’re using gravity forms, I tried submitting my info to test it out and got the same issue. I’ve used gravity forms a few times on client websites. If I may ask, what is the goal of the form, is it a donation form, contact, etc? Because I’m familiar with other setups that I maybe able to suggest once I know more of your goal.
Thanks
I am trying to build a form for people to volunteer to help at an event. There is an option for a donation using an HTML link, but mostly it is drop-down options and I need them to disappear once selected by someone so that I don’t have multiple signups for the same thing
Okay, I see. You mentioned that “I need them to disappear once selected by someone so that I don’t have multiple signups for the same thing”. Are you referring to having the fields disappear as a user enters their information? If so this would called Conditional Logic. Please let me know if we’re on the same page here so I can tailor the solution.
I just want the items to disappear once someone has submitted a signup and said they will bring ‘xyz’. I don’t want someone else to also be able to sign up to bring the same thing. Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.