Forms inside Modal element

Hello,
I’m using NINJA forms for my site. My issue is when I select anything or enter anything in any of the field and than closes the modal and again open the same modal than the values which I selected or filled previously remain filled in the form. I want whenever the modal get close at that time it should remove the prefilled values or the form get refreshed on closing of form.
To reproduce the issue please follow these steps:
open Contact Us popup form by clicking on the Contact Us in header menu.
select a new subject (e.g. Clinical Support)
close popup
open Contact Us popup form again
user still sees Clinical Support instead of Contact Us

Please let me know how it can be solved. As I talked to plugin people they said. You people can provide the workaround for my requirement.

Hey Ketan,

Thanks for writing in! Please understand that the Modal element only displays any content you place in the modal content area. It does not have any form of integration that will do like what is on your mind that you wish to accomplish. It can only be possible with custom JS coding. Be advised that custom coding is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.