Formidable form appearance changed

I have been on this forum long enough to know that your support for other company’s plugins is very small, though you have helped me with this kind of thing to a degree in the past.

My problem is that the forms I create with Formidable Forms look great when I design them but when I embed the shortcode the appearance changes. Full width fields become half width. Honeytrap box appears when it isn’t in the designer part of the form builder, the form name appears at the top of the form. These are all things that I don’t want to happen.

Formidable say that the plugin is fine from what they can see and say it must be a theme issue. Can you see anything that might be causing the form display to change? Any help or guidance would be very appreciated

Hello @hypnorich,

Thanks for writing in! Where you have inserted the shortcode? In a text element or in the content area element? To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.