Formatting problem with buttons

I have two problems that I believe are related:

  1. when the cursor is taken across the top of the page it is in “select” mode (looks like there is a link to be clicked) and;

  2. There is one button in a list of buttons not formatting with short code. The one above and the rest below are displaying ok, but above the one that is not formatting is where the cursor is changed and below the cursor functions as it should.

In looking at the code, it seems as if everything above the nonformatting button is part of the ubermenu tag. Then the tag closes and everything works as it should. Any recommendations on how to clear this up?

http://www.dev.musclepainhelp.com/promotions

Thank you!

Hi,

It’s because of the jscript you have added in your menu.

Please remove the code that reads.

<script src="https://widgets.healcode.com/javascripts/healcode.js" type="text/javascript"></script>  

Then add this in your child theme’s functions.php file


function add_this_script_footer(){ ?>

<script src="https://widgets.healcode.com/javascripts/healcode.js" type="text/javascript"></script>  

<?php } 

add_action('wp_footer', 'add_this_script_footer'); ?>

Hope that helps

Thank you. I removed that line of code from the menu item, but am still getting the same output. Any ideas?

Let me clarify a little more. I did not place anything in the child theme’s functions.php file. That line of code is not necessary from my understanding and it looks as if it is still functioning correctly.

Hi,

You missed the

No need to add that code is it is no longer needed.

Thanks

ok – added the code to the child themes and see that I don’t need it. So I checked with the code in the child theme and the same. Recheck after removal and still the same. Should i just re-enter those elements or should this clear up when the problem is amended?

never mind – fixed. Thank you so much!

Hi,

It’s your heal code that is causing the issue. I tried removing it and the issue is gone.

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.