Formatting Pro Blog page header and H1

Hi there,

I’m trying to rebuild this joomla page in pro:

at:

http://padthai.decorolux.com/

Thing is, I can’t seem to format the part below the header (The blog part).
Through inspector, I found this:

x-header-landmark x-container max width

But this css, does not seem to have any effect:

.x-header-landmark.x-container.max .width {background: url(http://padthai.decorolux.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/greyback.jpg) center top repeat;}

Any idea why?

Thanks!

Question #2:

On the posts page, why is the featured image so low quality? On the bottom of the page, its the same image, however it shows up fine.

http://padthai.decorolux.com/2017/09/04/hello-world/

Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for using our theme!

About your first question, would you explain it better? I am not sure about what you want to do in your page.

Now, about the featured image is with a low quality because of the size, the image needs to be increased to have the ideal quality.

Hi John,

Let’s go to question 2 first:

http://padthai.decorolux.com/2017/09/05/5-lepes-az-eletmodvaltas-fele/

The featured image, and the image on the bottom is the same. It’s the same uploaded image.
The featured image, is 1200x1200, the bottom, 1080px x 1080px. However, when you look at them, you can clearly see that the featured image is clearly inferior in terms of picture quality. Why? It is the same picture, but I guess pro reformats it to a lower resolution. How do I fix this?

Question 1:

See this page: http://www.padthaiwokbar.com/en/blog
See this part ( attached image )
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mmjd6kmwid2oglh/Screenshot%202017-09-05%2016.02.44.png?dl=0

I want this part (attached image)

To have a black background like on http://www.padthaiwokbar.com/en/blog

Thanks!

Hi There,

2- Upon checking the featured image it is actually 470px x 471px

http://padthai.decorolux.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/otlep.jpg

So that is why :slight_smile:

1- I checked your pages but I do not see this white band you are referring to.

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for #2, that was a bit stupid on my part. I didn’t notice that the post grabbed the image from another location and thus the difference in image quality.

#1.

I have deleted that section. Anyway, what I would like to achieve can be seen on this page: http://www.padthaiwokbar.com/en/blog
The menu looks similar, although I still have some work with that. However, there is a h1 below it displaying: PADTHAI BLOG with a dark background. I would like to make my blog page look the same. Also I would like to create two divs on each side with the images, like on http://www.padthaiwokbar.com/en/blog

Thanks!

You’ll need to create a header specific to your blog page. Duplicate your current header and create a bar to contain the PADTHAI BLOG headline. Create another bar below it to contain the two images.

Thanks.