Formatting of Convert Plus Modal Popup

Hello support team,

I am having problems formatting the Modal Form “interviews page”

I cannot seem to

  1. get rid of the large gap in the line spacing on the text “New Interviews Every Week!”
  2. get rid of the space above “New interviews Every Week!”
  3. align the button and user input section with the start of the text

Here is a photo displaying the problems that I have mentioned. This is on the page: http://www.soundshockaudio.com/interviews/

I have tried other template forms and have had the same problem.

I tried using the blank template, but would prefer not to use it as I was not able to get the styling of the form that I would like from the code that I inserted from my email service provide. So I would prefer to use a template form

Thanks for all your guys help!

  • Daniel

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

What’s the difference between 1 and 2? It looks different from my view. But please try adding this CSS to your global custom CSS.

.cp-title.cp_responsive  {
line-height: 0px !important;
}
.cp-first-order .cp-text-container {
padding-top: 0px !important;
}

For 3, please add this as well

    .cp-form-field, .cp-submit-wrap {
     padding-right: 0px !important;   
     padding-left: 0px !important;
    }

Thanks.

Hey Rad,

Thanks for the code. This seemed to do the trick!

Thanks again for all your help over the past month!

  • Daniel

Hello Daniel,

You’re most welcome! We’re glad we were able to help you out.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.