Formatting messed up in Cornerstone, fine on live site

I have X Pro. In Cornerstone the formatting of my site is wrong but the formatting is correct on the live site. For instance, a section background shows as white in Cornerstone but will display the correct background if I toggle settings in the inspector. It is simply not practical to toggle dozens of settings in order to get the formatting to show up properly in the content editor. In particular this make the awesome feature of previewing different screen types and editing accordingly difficult. What can I do to get it to behave properly?

Thanks,
John

Hi John,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

I continue to have the formatting issue. It is also now failing to load about 50% of the time and giving me this message:

The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

Origin URL: http://www.getyourinspection.com

Preview URL: http://www.getyourinspection.com/home/

Due to the reference to Caching I cleared all caches (browser and in wordpress) and disabled the Varnish plugin. The formatting and failing to load issues continue.

Please advise I am dead in the water and getting this site up is my top priority.

Hi,

It looks like a plugin conflict with elementor plugin

Can you try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t help, please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note (key icon)

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.