Formatting issues after recent update

I’m having some strange formatting issues since updating pro.
Most of these issues are with the smallest mobile size.

For example, in my footer i have a gap set in my footer to show only on the smallest mobile size. In the footer builder, i see it there. On the front end i can inspect it and see it is there, but it isn’t actually creating the gap…

Some areas despite having a margin or padding, are cutoff on the sides.

Other issues are in cornerstone. I’ve tried adding vertical gaps in some areas that don’t seam to do anything and disappear until i set them again for horizontal.

Sometimes as well with rows, i am able to change the column width manually by dragging it, but then it stops working and i have to set the numbers manually.

Any plugin I have used came bundled with pro other then gravity forms. These pages i’ve had issues with though do not have forms so i doubt it’s an issue. I also disabled it completely with same issues.

Any help would be appreciated and thank you

Hello @eyedia,

Thanks for reaching out to us. In most cases, a broken HTML or property value could create such issues that you are experiencing now. I have tried to check your site licenses page and it seems that you have several sites. I could not pinpoint which one exactly is having the issue. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us the URL of your site (and access to your site, only is needed) so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.